GL - Our event

Jesse Jones lordnequam at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 3 19:47:33 PDT 2001

>Well, Airaklee, Herries, Sebastian and I  were sharing about our favorite
>computer and board games one evening after a meeting.

Now I'm curious, *L* Just what ARE some of the popular computer and board
games you discoursed about?

( to play
>non-SCA games - i.e. board games like Civilization, Risk, etc.  and maybe
>eventually a role-playing game - and to bring the Canton closer together as
>regular people).

*GASP!*  We're regular people!?  *Ahem.*  Ooo, role playing sounds like fun!
  I haven't had a chance to do that in years!  Had to leave my old RPin'
group back home when I moved north for school.

>Herries suggested that the first one be AFTER our event

Sounds just spiffy-fine!

>So, what is your reaction?

My reaction is overwhelming in favor of this!  *Chuckles.*  I'm a fan of
board games, computer games, and roleplaying games personally, and it sounds
like something really, really nifty!  Count me in!

Truly!,

Jesse the Nameless