GL - Our event

Jesse Jones lordnequam at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 4 09:11:58 PDT 2001

>Jesse...I hope you are are the meeting tonite...I have some
>tidbits for the newsletter :-)

Don't worry, I'll be there, *S*  I'll be bugging everyone there about the
newsletter, since I aim to have it out by this month's populace meeting,
*nods*  Hopefully, tonight, we can vote on the final name for the newsletter
and such . . .

>Do you have a Lame Warriors section for the injured and sick...
>:-)

*Chuckles,* I have no sections specifically denoted yet . . . basically,
give me anything and everything you'd like to see in the letter and I'll
find some way to put it in.

Truly!,

Jesse the Nameless