GL - Newsletter

Jesse Jones lordnequam at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 5 13:28:06 PDT 2001

Everyone,

Hello!  This is just a reminder of sorts . . . since I know that elocution
is far from my forté, I decided it would be best to put it in writing for
all of you.  The newsletter needs a name and it needs submissions.

As far as a name goes, you can either think of one and e-mail it to me, or
you can hold it until our next meeting and present it there.  I don't really
have anything I can award to whomever provides us with the final name, so
you shall have to settle for knowing that the name you provide will be worn
proudly by every last rambling word our Canton sees fit to print.

Submissions . . . these are pretty much the life's blood of the newsletter.
I'll be writing at least one story per newsletter, but that's not nearly
enough!  Do you have stories, new or old, you'd like to tell?  Send them!
Is there news around the Canton that you feel others should read?  Send it!
Is there something you know how to do, or have learned, that fits into the
SCA period that you want to share?  Gimme!  Whatever you send, I will MAKE
room for it, so don't worry about sending me too much, or too little.  I can
spell and grammar check, so don't worry about that if you feel it will hold
you back.  If you want me to ghostwrite an article from information you
have, I can even do that.  All I ask is that you keep it acceptable to a
general audience.

I can be reached, independant of the list, at "lordnequam at hotmail.com" so
you can e-mail me stories and such there.  It is easier if you just C&P the
text into the body of an e-mail, so I don't have to muck with attached
files, but I will take it either way.  As far as attachments go, I run a PC
with Word '97, so make sure if you send an attachment, it can be read by
that program.

Thank you all for your support in this, and I think we can really churn out
a top-notch lil' newsletter.  So send, send, see-ee-eend!

Truly!,

The Nameless One

Post Scriptum - I promise not to bug you all over the list anymore about
this, *Chuckles.*