GL - A&S Tonight

Susan Carol Tribble susant at unt.edu
Mon Apr 9 08:58:04 PDT 2001

If I read the calendar correctly, there is no dance this week.  We will,
therefore, have open A&S tonight.  Bring your projects.  If you don't have
one, come anyway and you can help with projects for the upcoming event.

Projects still left for the event include (but are not necessarily limited
to):

1) Site tokens - If everything has come in for the site tokens, we will
work on these.

2) Big Celtic Banner - this project has yet to be completed.

3) Award Scrolls - we need to make the award scrolls.

Come if you can and join in on the fun.  7:30 at Lord David and my house.
Contact me if you need directions.

Yours in Service to the Canton,
Lady Lavina del Bakhous

***ladylavina at email.com***