GL - ANST-Announce - Cars, Cars, Cars! (fwd)

Scot and Michelle Henry henrycs at ix.netcom.com
Wed Apr 11 22:28:25 PDT 2001

If possible, when looking at the site, we discussed having all vehicles
(ours anyway - we won't be able to do anything about those of the BSA) park
in one secluded area.  It will really help with the ambiance.  Once you walk
across the bridge, they will be difficult to see.  Don't our autocrats just
think of everything. ;-)
I'm really glad that someone else is commenting on this issue.  Even though
I doubt I'll ever become a "period police officer", vehicles are a bit
distracting.
Lavina, I guess everyone will just have to admire your NEW vehicle before
then.  ;-)  It's really nice - everyone should see it.  ;-)

Capricia