GL - Fwd: ANSTHRLD - January 2001 LoAR

Susan Carol Tribble susant at unt.edu
Thu Apr 12 09:59:31 PDT 2001

I kind of like HE Fritz' idea here.  This would give us enough time to get
a new banner made.  We would retire the old banner (and give it those who
want it) and, at the same time show off our new device.

Any other comments, suggestions, ideas?

And, yes, HL Ceinwen, if you would like to donate the canvas, I would be
happy to take it (and I'm sure the others in the Canton would too).

Lavina

On Thu, 12 Apr 2001, Ron Hardy wrote:

> My friends of Glaslyn,
>
> If you choose to retire your current device at Defender of the Flame so be it. If
> you care to wait for Warlord I know several founding members of Glaslyn that would
> be happy to help make an occasion of it. I am not sure that at this late a date
> they would be abel to make it to D.o t F. but I will inquire.
>
> Fritz
>
> Theresa Wyatt wrote:
>
> > Richard Culver wrote:
> >
> > > My Friends!  WE ARE OFFICIALLY ACCEPTED BY LAUREL!!  I think the event will
> > > be the perfect time to retire the old device to Glaslyn and Steppes history!
> >
> >     Wonderful news. I'll paint it on the" The Four Most Wanted " Banner.
> >     Joan
> >

> > > Godpseed,
> > > Cyniric

***ladylavina at email.com***