GL - Prize Baskets for DOTF

Theresa Wyatt teebyrd at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 13 04:23:16 PDT 2001

Anne,

You are not useless.There are half a dozen things I can think of that I
need help with,
Lavina needs help with, Capricia, Ceinwen, Afan, actually we all need
help with.
As far as A& S items, we, as a Canton teach and help each other. So do
not
beat up on yourself. Money, do not worry about it, you do what you can
and
right now, the gift of willing hands are just as important as
funds.(unless we have to
still recuse LLew. :-) Just bring your smiling face to Lavina's and we
will put you to work.

Joan

BTW-How do you feel about learning to string beads, aid in making a
paper mache
dragon,  learning to dye and wax Ukrainian eggs ? I bet Capricia and
Sherry are going to need someone to decorate the May Pole.