GL - Prize Baskets for DOTF

Theresa Wyatt teebyrd at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 13 06:24:08 PDT 2001

Yippie!!!!
Happy Dance, I love creative people !!!
When the site tokens are complete, I guess we can do beads. I have a ton
of glass, fire blown,
semi-precious stones and all the fixings. We can bead at Lavina's if she
will let us on
A&S night. My time is kinda tight. I can always give you stuff to work
on at home also
I have to finish garb for the next week or so. I am planning to work on
the papier mache dragon the 29th, 30th and 1st. Also Afan needs kingdom
items for July, so we can plan on being busy hands for
a while in Glaslyn.  Email me privately and we can set something up.

Joan