GL - Prize Baskets for DOTF

Charlene Lockhart ladysharlyne2000 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 13 09:55:23 PDT 2001

Greetings,

No I am not dormant...lol...I just realized...I have a lot of leather needles...I used to make medicine bags for powows.... even the needles would make a nice prize besides my making pouches if I have the leather and sinew...may even have some of that...gotta look...

And yes, I think it is wonderful how we all pull together in Glaslyn.... :-)

The little Canton with the BIG HEART !!!!

Everything is falling in place so nicely but give credit where credit is due...there are many of you that have put forth a tremendous effort and I just want to say I thank you for it... you are appreciated...

M'laidy Capricia will you email me the directions to your home and your phone number so we can make arrangements for painting tomorrow...   ladysharlyne2000 at yahoo.com

and for everyone listening....    "HAPPY EASTER"

Sharlyne Lockhart of the Canton of Glaslyn