GL - Device

grrhine at swbell.net grrhine at swbell.net
Fri Apr 13 11:22:38 PDT 2001

And I will state again: Cyniric, I believe you will find it is a little
better than you remembered. Not perfect, but better.

 ~Afan~
P.S.
	Translation to man-speak: Cyniric, I fixed it so look again. It
isn't perfect but it is better than it was when you looked at it last
(even if that was this morning).