GL - Missing populace

Richard Culver rbculver at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 18 06:45:33 PDT 2001

Greetings!

   Sorry but I will not be at populace tonight.  I know we have the site
token and event to work on.  However a dear friend of mine is get ordained
tonight at St. David's Episcopal Church and I wish to be there for him since
he expressed his desire to have me there, being clergy myself though of
different faith.
   I will have four days off this weekend so if there is anything I can do
onehanded this weekend please send it with Joan.  I will let you know that I
will shortly be working with their Exceleencies on court and prodecure of
such.

Godspeed,
Cyniric