GL - Various things

susant at unt.edu susant at unt.edu
Thu Apr 19 09:47:01 PDT 2001

Greetings Everyone:

I have several things here I would like to bring up and
explain:

1.  First, let me apologize for not making it to
populace last night.  There were several reason for
this (all of which are all intertwined somehow):

2. (Second item) I have to go on a recruiting visit on
Friday.  Because I've gained 25 lbs (with no hopes of
loosing the weight), none of my professional business
suits fit me anymore.  I, therefore, needed to get a new
recruiter type" outfit and get a haircut...

3. (Leading into my third point) I will not be in town
beginning tonight at 7:00, all day Friday and most of
the day Saturday.  Actually, the only time you will be
able to reach me Saturday will be between 10:30 and
11:15 a.m.(if you are lucky).  So, the best day to catch
me will be Sunday.  If you need me, call me.  I will,
most likely, not be able to check my e-mail during my
absence.

4. The site tokens.  Please feel free to come over
Monday evening and we can finish them up.  It shouldn't
take us long with all of us working on them.

5.  As most of you know, I've been pretty
scatter-brained lately.  I am under a TON of pressure
and I'm about to crack.  As a matter of fact, I almost
had a nervous breakdown yesterday; and only hoped for a
truck to hit me (hence another reason for my absence
last night).  Most are personal problems, but they are
causing ALOT of stress right now.  (And if you are
wondering, David and I are doing terrific!)

6. Speaking of stressors - as I said, I am about to
crack.  I have already made commitments to help with
several things between now and May 12.  I will keep
those comments and get the things done I have promised
(you know who you are and what I have promised).
However, between now and then, I will NOT be
volunteering for much.  We will still have A&S nights
and continue on as in the past.  But, please understand
why I am backing off some.  After May 12, I will slowly
get back up to speed.

Maybe this will clear some things up (like "Why is
Lavina so grumpy lately?").  Thanks for listening to me
ramble.

...And now back to your regularly scheduled list-serve.

Still in Service to the Canton (but taking a small
breather),
Lady Lavina