GL - Archery Defender?!

M. Peet ceinwenswan at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 23 10:19:29 PDT 2001

I too saw the post and remembered that the Archery portion of the event was
not going to be official.  I have just e-mailed the gentle about the post
and have asked if they are planning on providing the prizes for the one who
is going to be the "Defender".

I will let ya'll know what is said.

In service,
Ceinwen~