GL - (Fwd) Archery Defender

Afan - Central Regional Seneschal grrhine at swbell.net
Mon Apr 23 14:36:19 PDT 2001

Forgive the double posting, but since I sent this a couple of hours
ago, and it didn't go through, I thought I would try again.

Afan
From:           	Afan - Central Regional Seneschal <grrhine at swbell.net>
To:             	glaslyn at ansteorra.org
Subject:        	Archery Defender
Date sent:      	Mon, 23 Apr 2001 14:30:33 -0500

Greetings Glaslyn,

 Having looked at all the posts, about the archery competition at
DOTF, it becomes apparent that this situation needs to be solved
by
the autocrat, rather than through discussions on the list. I am
currently trying to contact Herries, and Lothair to get them together
to work this out. Please refrain from discussing this further on the
list, thus allowing the parties involved to deal with it. Thank you.