GL - herbal guild

Theresa Wyatt teebyrd at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 23 21:27:27 PDT 2001

Your Excellency,

I look forward to this guild. I am herb lover and aromatherapist . I
have several essential oils for salves,soaps, lotions and potions. I
also know of a professional diffuser in the area should you like
have a" field trip" for the guild. Please keep us posted. Anyone in
Glaslyn want to go ?

In Service,
Joan