GL - The Event

Susan Carol Tribble susant at unt.edu
Tue Apr 3 09:12:40 PDT 2001

Ceinwen:

Capricia and I painted on the large celtic banner we have been working on.
Joan drew out a pattern which I think would be wonderful for award scrolls
and invitations (kind of kills several birds with one stone), David helped
watch Daniel and Dakota and got things down for us (nothing above floor
level though), Magdalena showed up around 9:30 (after her class) and said
she would order the stuff for site tokes on Thursday.

I would love your assistance on some calligraphy for the scrolls.  When
will you be available?  I will be happy to meet you.

Lavina

On Tue, 3 Apr 2001, M. Peet wrote:

> How did the A&S Workshop go last night?  Did ya'll get some of the site
> tokens done?
> Lavina, I will be in Denton this weekend if you need help with anything.
> Ceinwen~

***ladylavina at email.com***
           or
***susant at unt.edu***