GL - Update on David

Theresa Wyatt teebyrd at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 5 14:38:45 PDT 2001

Susan Brockington wrote:

> Greetings Everyone:
>
> GOOD NEWS!!!!!  David just returned from the doctor.  He will NOT
> need surgery on his fractured elbow.  He will, however, need some
> physical therapy to get his arm back to normal.

    Lavina,

    I am happy to hear our Lord David is on his way to a speedy recovery.

> The bad news is that he got a shot (in the rear) for an upper
> respitory infection (and the 101 degree fever he is running) and a
> sinus infection.  He came home from the doctor sore from the shot
> and with 3 prescriptions.
>
> Lavina

    Sometimes I just wonder about our men in this Canton.    Give Lord David my
best, Daniel a hug and do we need to
take you out to lunch, coffee or something. You have been a wife/mommy/a&s
minister/goddess
through all of this maybe you need a little rest and relaxation yourself.
Joan