GL - Update on Site Tokens

Susan Carol Tribble susant at unt.edu
Tue Apr 17 09:10:17 PDT 2001

Last night, Capricia, Anne, Carole, David and I worked on the site tokens.
A huge thank you to Magdanela for ordering the stuff for us!   We have the
jumper rings on the feathers on all 200, and the ribbon on 20 of them.
All we need now are to finish putting the ribbon on the remaining 180
feathers.  (For those of you who don't know, we ordered 100 silver and 100
gold metal feathers.  The whole in the feather was too small to get ribbon
through, so we ordered 100 silver and 100 gold jumper rings.)

I think it would be nice if we could work on these Wednesday night during
populace meeting - with everyone working, I think we could get
these finished fairly quickly.  The red ribbon that is on the ones we have
done looks really nice.  So, if you have any red ribbon (or any color
for that matter), please bring it to populace meeting tomorrow evening.
Even if we don't get a chance to work on the site tokens during the
meeting, we can have the ribbon for Monday evening.  We need thin to
medium-size ribbon.

See everyone tomorrow evening.

Yours in Service to the Canton,
Lavina