GL - Baronial worknight

Ron Hardy rhemail at swbell.net
Tue Apr 24 09:31:57 PDT 2001

As well as working on the list field pennants we will start on some
simple wooden footstools for Warlord prizes. These can be carved and
will  make an easy and special prize for those winning it.
Bring some design ideas for the carving if you can.

We will also disscuss future projects so bring your ideas concerning
that as well.

Fritz

Directions to Fritz and Catrin's House
4609 Swiss Ave.
Dallas (214)821-1223
Mapsco 46A

Analog Directions
  From 35 :
 Get on 30 East ,
 Take the Carroll St. exit
 Pass Haskell Ave. to Carroll St.
 Turn left (N) and go 8/10ths of a  mile to Swiss Ave.
 Turn right and go 1/10th of a mile past Moreland St. to the pink house
on the left (N)

>From 30:
Take 30 west to Carroll St. exit