[Glaslyn] A&S Tonight

susant at unt.edu susant at unt.edu
Mon Apr 30 11:51:28 PDT 2001

Greetings Glaslynders:

Just a friendly reminder - this is your last chance to
help with A&S stuff for the the tournament this weekend.

Even though David has moved Rapier practice to the park
tonight, I feel that we still need the light to finish
up what needs to be done.

If you can, please feel free to come by my house around
7:30 (or so).  I have plenty that you can help with.
Even if you don't feel you can do A&S (which I highly
doubt), please come anyway, I'm sure I can keep you busy
(like by putting the stuff in the prize baskets).

I hope to see everyone there.  Contact me if you have
questions or need directions.

Yours in Service,
Lady Lavina