[Glaslyn] Steppes Warlord

DonnelShaw at aol.com DonnelShaw at aol.com
Mon Apr 30 20:29:51 PDT 2001

In a message dated 4/30/01 9:38:25 PM Central Daylight Time,
landf at airmail.net writes:

> Hello and greetings I'm LD Carlos Ritchey I'm one of the Co-Autocrats for
> Steppes Warlord and I'm asking to see if we could get some Volunteers to

Since I am out of school before the event I plan on being there around 12 on
Fri and will be glad to help as soon as I get the RV hooked up. This is also
going to be my annual end of school no kids event so I will be able to do
more than usual.

Donnel

multipart/alternative
  text/html