GL - Update on David

Susan Carol Tribble susant at unt.edu
Thu Apr 5 15:08:41 PDT 2001

Joan wrote something like...

>..and do we need to
> take you out to lunch, coffee or something. You have been a wife/mommy/a&s
> minister/goddess
> through all of this maybe you need a little rest and relaxation yourself.
> Joan

Joan, Joan, Joan.  Such flattery!  I'm always up for lunch and/or coffee.
However, what I REALLY, REALLY need right now is for some one to devote
several good hours to help me with my astronomy homework.

Sebastian are you out there....if you can help me in the next week or so,
PLEASE let me know.

Lavina
(wife, mommy, A&S minister, apprentice, full-time employee, part-time
student and holder of 2 church committees...)

***ladylavina at email.com***
           or
***susant at unt.edu***