[Glaslyn] lost & found at Artisan of the Flame

Baroness Aine Robyn Murchadha ainemurchadha at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 28 15:42:34 PDT 2001

I seem to have misplaced my black organizer (6x9) possibly on one of the display tables at Artisan.  Did anyone see a lost & lonely organizer laying around during cleanup?  There are several letters from my son in Ft Bennings, GA and they are addressed to me (Robin Murphy).  If not, is there a contact person at the church from which I could inquire if they have found the above mentioned item.  There may have been an old Black Star or Steppes newsletter inside also addressed to me.

Any help would be appreciated.

Aine Robyn
214-390-0975 (home)