[Glaslyn] Hunt for Joanne Field is solved

Jann Mays hlgabrielle at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 31 11:12:53 PDT 2001

Friends,

Through friends in An Tir, Adlersruhe, and Lindenwood, we discovered that
Joanne and Jerome Field (Joanne and Bear from An Tir) are quite adept at
disappearing due to legal and financial troubles.  They are currently
working in Irving, so if you should happen to meet them, please take
caution.  They tend to bring troubles upon those they meet.

This forum may be closed now.  Thank you to all who worked so hard to get
the word out and check sources for this missing lady!  Though Joanne's
sister had no idea what the SCA was, she was overwhelmed by our hospitality
and willingness to help.  I told her that we live by a code of honor.  I
think we proved that.

VIVAT the SCA!!

Gabrielle