[Glaslyn] Persona Workshop

Carolle M Cox hpockets at gte.net
Tue Aug 21 12:49:49 PDT 2001

Greetings to the Populace and friends of Glaslyn,

Since i'm still pretty much restricted to sitting on my rear, i'm catching
up on all the work i've been happily ignoring.  A note to Cyniric to confirm
our Persona Workshop for October 13 earned this response from him.  Fighters
interested, please do let me know and i'll set something up for you.

Carolle

Schriebt Cyniric:

  As A side note to any fighters interested in am willing to do a quick
Arms, Armor, and Persona which I might work up into a class on its own at a
later date.  Pass it on.

Cyniric