[Glaslyn] Re: [Steppes] Glaslyn's Artisan of the Flame

susant at unt.edu susant at unt.edu
Mon Aug 27 09:17:02 PDT 2001

HL Gabrielle:

I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed our event.

I apologize for the error in the directions.  I've lived in Denton for over 30
years and never really realized that the sign doesn't say "University Drive
exit".

Also, as you can tell from the turnout, we have just about outgrown that site.
We will be looking around for future sites for this event.

Thanks for the advise, no offense taken.  Again, I apologize for the error.

I look forward to seeing you again soon.

Yours in Service,
Lady Lavina, Seneschal
Canton of Glaslyn