[Glaslyn] Return from Pennsic

DonnelShaw at aol.com DonnelShaw at aol.com
Tue Aug 21 16:59:37 PDT 2001

In a message dated 8/21/01 6:19:20 AM Central Daylight Time,
ylwrose2 at juno.com writes:

> My sons, Andre and Dante are now "on fire" for the SCA.  Seeing the Youth
> Chivalric tournaments, the castle and bridge battles, and the archery has

I have been asked to work on this. My son also has done some youth Chivalric
fighting. We have the his Armor per Meridias rules. I have downloaded the
infor for Anstorria.  Give me a week or so (school) and we will look into
starting this for our children.
Donnel