[Glaslyn] Banner Contest

lizdenpeters@juno.com lizdenpeters at juno.com
Sat Dec 22 19:14:30 PST 2001

Good Gentles,

The entries in the Banner Contest will be judged and the winner announced
at Steppes Twelfth Night.  However, ALL banners for the contest need to
be submitted prior to Twelfth Night as they will be used for hall
decorations for this event.  As the hall will be prepared for this event
on January 4, 2002, we will need all banners no later than January 3,
2002. Many of you picked up materials for these and we are anxious to see
the results of your creative efforts and display them to their best
advantage at this event.

If you are finished with your banner, please let me know so I can arrange
for pick up or delivery. My contact information is given below.  If you
are unable to contact me, please contact Baron Fritz or Baroness Catrin.
 Thank you for your cooperation.

In service to the dream,

Lord Vincenzo Cellini
Steppes A&S Minister