[Glaslyn] Doug, Where are you?

Doug Turnage wolf7777777 at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 26 06:45:22 PST 2001

James

      You have found me. We have been busy with two weddings and Christmas.
Please call me at 940-243-9912 or you can email me at thtis address. My home
address is

2619 Robinwood
Denton Tx 76201

Also I will be knighted on Jan 5th  CAN YOU BELIVE IT !! It has been a long
road.Call me and I will fill you in on the details

Take care my friend

Doug