[Glaslyn] Seeking ride to 12th Night

Jann Mays hlgabrielle at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 29 12:13:29 PST 2001

Greetings,

If anyone knows someone from Bjornsborg or Bryn Gwlad areas that are coming
up for Twelfth Night and are in need of crash space, let them know that Lord
Jon and I are offering crash space in our home for someone who would be
willing to bring our friend, m'lady Serafina (Barbara Leavitt), from that
area.  Also, since we are in charge of the newcomer table, we also offer a
seat at the head of the Hall across from the head tables.  She is able to
share gas expenses.  Please contact Lord Jon or me and let us know if there
are any possibilities.

Please contact us if you would like to know more about the rider.  Also, we
can give you her contact information as well.

We hope you can help us in our endeavor - she would be sorely missed at our
table during this Twelfth Night.

Thanks,
Gabrielle
Steppes Hospitaler

" Le Bonheur est une trajectoire et non une destination.
ALORS : Travaille comme si tu n'avais pas besoin d'argent.
Aime comme si jamais personne ne t'avait fait souffrir.
ET Danse comme si personne ne te regardait !! "