[Glaslyn] Another Sale at UNT

susant at unt.edu susant at unt.edu
Wed Dec 5 07:26:04 PST 2001

I apologize if anyone gets upset with this, however, the last time I sent out a
message about the surplus sale at UNT, I received some 20 responsees asking for
more information.  So, to avoid me sending out the same message 20 times again,
I thought I would forward this to the list.

Again, I apologize if anyone gets upset with this.

Happy Shopping!

Lavina

The Surplus Property division of Purchasing & Payment Services department would
like to invite all interested parties to the forthcoming surplus/salvage
property sale to be conducted Monday thru Wednesday, December 10 - 12, 2001 at
the Surplus warehouse located at 901 Precision Drive next to the Library Annex.
 There are several lots being sold which include: (2) Stairmaster exercise
machines, assorted furniture, scientific equipment, & audio/visual equipment.
If you have any questions, please call Charles Beverly Jr. or John Mayfield at
ext. (940) 369-7199.  Thank you.

Viewing times are 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM and 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM, Monday, December 10
thru Wednesday, December 12, 2001.  Bid opening will be at 10:00 AM, Thursday,
December 13, 2001 at the East end of the Surplus warehouse located on Precision
Drive next to the Library Annex building.