[Glaslyn] Food for Revel

Scot and Michelle Henry henrycs at ix.netcom.com
Sat Dec 29 03:38:26 PST 2001

As a reminder, these are the only people I've heard from for the revel.
This is what is being brought so far.  If you still plan to attend, please
let me know what you are bringing in case something else needs to be
bought/brought.
Remember also, the admittance gift is something to benefit the canton.

Lavina and David:  Slaw salad and pink stuff
Roanna:  Meat and tea
Herries:  beans and spaetzel
Herries' lady (sorry - my mind is drawing a blank on the name):  candied
yams
Cynirich:  paper products
Capricia:  shortbread
Sebastian:  bread

Also, to whoever is in charge of set up - what time do you need us?

Capricia