[Glaslyn] Bards and singers, please read.

Jann Mays hlgabrielle at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 30 10:11:28 PST 2001

Greetings!

We are in need of bards to join us at our first singalong who know the tunes
to many of the songs that we normally sing in the Society.  The bards that
were going to help us out will be gone the weekend of our first gathering.
Please, won't you help us out?  I know a few of the tunes, and we will have
the words, but I will greatly need some help in this endeavor.

The first gathering will be in Richardson on Friday evening, January 11th,
at the home of Noble and Donna Field.  They also have a piano.  Other
musical instruments are welcome!  If you can help us out by joining us,
please contact me via email or 972-466-2276 or 972-365-9873 (or contact
Clare via her email address in the cc field above).  Further information
will be forthcoming in the online announcement.

In service (and in music) to our Barony of the Steppes, the Kingdom of
Ansteorra, and our great Society, I remain, as always...

Respectfully Yours,
The Honorable Lady Gabrielle Honorée de Saint Pierre
Hospitaler to the Barony of the Steppes

" Le Bonheur est une trajectoire et non une destination.
ALORS : Travaille comme si tu n'avais pas besoin d'argent.
Aime comme si jamais personne ne t'avait fait souffrir.
ET Danse comme si personne ne te regardait !! "