[Glaslyn] Airaklee's Elevation

Ron Hardy rhemail at swbell.net
Tue Dec 18 15:21:50 PST 2001

For those of you who have not heard Their Majesties have decided to
elevate Airaklee Wolf to the Order of the Chivalry at Steppes 12th
Night. I know that all of you will join me in a hearty Vivat x 3 for our
former seneschal of Glaslyn. Congratulations !! Ceinwen has also posted
a request for help with his vigil. It takes a lot of work to put
together a vigil, in what really is a very short time, so if you can
help please email her directly ceinwenswan at hotmail.com .

Again Congratulations Airaklee, well deserved!!

Fritz and Catrin