[Glaslyn] A&S Workshop Plans

M. Turnage ceinwenswan at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 26 05:33:06 PST 2001

Glaslyn Open A&S Night for December 26 pre-empted to help HL Ceinwen with
her project.  Many Hands makes light work - and fun!  Please enjoy your
Christmas, and then come out and lend a hand.  The work is not difficult,
doesn't require terribly skilled hands or special equipment, so everyone is
welcome.  As usual, please let me know you're coming . . . . .

Gerita
972-355-6713
hpockets at gte.net

-------
Thank you Gerita.  Yes, A&S Workshop will be at Airaklee and my home tonight
at 7:00 p.m.  We have banners that need painting.  If you have a large piece
of wood (2' wide X 6' tall), please bring it.  It is much easier to work on
a surface standing up, than on the floor.  I only have one piece of wood
that will accomodate two banners at a time.  And if you have a 1"
paintbrush, bring it.

And, as promised, we will be providing pizza, drinks and dessert.  Here are
directions....