GL - obsession

Charlene Lockhart ladysharlyne2000 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 1 17:08:14 PST 2001

 Aye....Nae bother... Cousin Joan.... ye have only the beginnings of truly becoming a scadian...lol...and I too as far as that goes....but ye'll ne'r hear me complain !!!!  :-)

Shar

  grrhine at swbell.net wrote:
I have been called Ms. Scarlett on several occasions. I doubt there
are many of us (who sew) who haven't looked at draperies and
thought... Oh, I could make a _____ out of those, and wouldn't it be
lovely!!!

Don't worry... you are as sane as the rest of us... On second
thought... maybe you should worry.

~A~