GL - Re: hello

Charlene Lockhart ladysharlyne2000 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 2 13:35:47 PST 2001

Deepest sympathies to your friend's family and yourself...  <hugs>
We all have those moments... take care
Sharlyne
  Susan Carol Tribble <susant at unt.edu> wrote:
I'm just not very socialable today. One of the nicest, most sweetiest
ladies you could ever meet passed away Monday. Her husband has been a
professor here in the Department over 30 years. She has been to
many, many departmental functions and is was an "honorary memeber"
of both the Department and chemistry fraternity (of which I am a member).
Her husband was my boss for about 6 years (when I first started working
here).

I've known her for over 14 years. The funeral is today at 1:00. It's a
very somber place here today. Nearly the entire department (20 faculty
members, 15 staff members and some 130 majors) is shutting down so
that everyone can attend the funeral.

My heart is broken today and I'm really, really depressed over the
whole matter.

A very, very sad Lavina

On Fri, 2 Feb 2001, Theresa Wyatt wrote:

> Ceinwen's right it is too quiet.
> What ups ?
> Are you busy with your chemists /
> working/trying plan your great escape ?