GL - OMG.....Got it BAD !!! No turning back now !!!

Charlene Lockhart ladysharlyne2000 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 2 16:08:02 PST 2001

 OK OK.... now this puter has me fightin mad... I know how to spell medieval... and it changes it to mediereview....   wasssup with this....

:-(

Sharlyne

  Charlene Lockhart <ladysharlyne2000 at yahoo.com> wrote:

Course who wants to...lol

I really made my daughter and her fiancee's nite last nite... they laughed at me for 30 minutes...

Seems I was on the computer and overheard the TV say "Now back to Lionheart"... I said OHHHH Richard The Lionheart... to which they laughed... No Mom.... Jean Claude VanDamme in Lionheart....

Sheesh...hmmmm Jean Claude VanDamme in a Medieval Film.... that would be nice... but nothing like me Sean Connery.... :-)

So now I look at fabric, drapes, etc....etc...etc.... and expect all on the tube to be medieval.... I think at work about how much a case of that duct tape would cost me....lol

See you all tomorrow !!!  :-)

Sharlyne

Off to Hobby Lobby to get the right paints right now... lmao