GL - Border Wars

Chiara chiara at io.com
Sun Feb 4 09:44:22 PST 2001

It was great! :)

I really enjoyed watching the mêlées especially the ballista's! It was
colder than I personally would like but then I grew up in a region of the
earth where 100 degree days were the norm most of the year. :)

The short court was unexpectedly elongated for on the spot thank you's. It
was nice to see the autocrat wander the crowd to point out who the one
responsible for helping him make the event happen. I did not mind the extra
time. All the awards were wonderful too, the best being Lady Adriana earning
her sable thistle for costuming and teaching.

There were several AOA's but the names escape me so forgive my memory slip.
A lady from the one of the Eastern Kingdoms, Lady Adriana's son, The
matriarch of House Flaming Duck - Trinity de la Cabana, and another that I
cannot recall at this time.

Thanks Lindenwood for making us all feel welcome and like real guests in
your homes. It was great!

sincerely,
Franchesca Havas
McKinney, Texas