GL -fun with fire and cloaks

Theresa Wyatt teebyrd at earthlink.net
Sun Feb 4 20:01:41 PST 2001

Sharlyn,

I remember a certain lady whose cloak was rather full meself. lol
That's right ...it was not even your cloak,Sharlyn. :-}
Gald to hear your arm is better. I know you are moving
how long will you off the net ?  Would you like me
to bring some stuff for you Wednesday. Will you be there
Wednesday or Thursday ? Afan performed a great job on Llew's
belt. Perhaps after the war we can beg her and Ceinwen's to show
us how.   If you are out there-I'll wait till after the war to beg you.

On the art of sewing I did find some Campell plaid pieces
in my box of goodies would you like them ?

Joan