GL - where is everyone

Susan Carol Tribble susant at unt.edu
Mon Feb 5 14:54:39 PST 2001

Yes, Afan, that was a shameless plug!

I would just LOVE to do your outline for your seneschals class.  However,
in exchange, would you do my handout for the Charter Painting 101 class
that I'm teaching?  (he, he, he).  I take it that's a "no" uh?

And no I'm not going to fighter practice tonight.  I'm going to be
finishing up MY projects for Baronial College.

Lavina