GL - sat.fun with fire

Theresa Wyatt teebyrd at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 6 15:14:45 PST 2001

Medb,
I just did not have enough tender to keep it burning (G)
A sca version of Tainted Love is still in mine too.
All because of chivalrous lord. (g)

Of course I help with the aromatherapy oils.
We also have HL herbalist that are close by
that may want to assist after the war. (hint<g.>)
Did you ever take the suggestion of ice?
It does help with bruises and swelling.

Joan