ANST-Announce - Road Closure on the Way to Estrella

Master Raffaelle gyrony at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 7 07:17:42 PST 2001

IF YOU ARE NORMALLY GO TO SCHNEPF FARMS USING VINEYARD, YOU MIGHT WISH TO
RECONSIDER.  VINEYARD SOUTHBOUND TOWARD COMBS ROAD IS BLOCKED ABOUT A MILE
NORTH OF COMBS ROAD AND YOU WILL HAVE TO TURN AROUND.  THERE IS NO DETOUR
AND YOU CANNOT GET THROUGH.  PLEASE SEE THE DIRECTIONS BELOW TO AVOID THIS
DETOUR AND TO SAVE YOU TIME.  DO NOT GO THAT WAY UNLESS YOU ARE VERY
FAMILIAR WITH THE AREA.

Directions - The address to the site is: Schnepf Farms, 1200 West Combs
Road, Queen Creek, Arizona 85242.  Schnepf Farms Festival Site is
approximately 38 miles southeast of Phoenix.  The closest airport is Phoenix
Sky Harbor. We do not have a regular shuttle service from the airport to the
site.
>From the WEST and NORTH: Take I-10 East to US-60 (Superstition Freeway).
Turn left (east) on US-60 and travel to the Ellsworth Exit. Turn right
(south) on Ellsworth and travel south to Rittenhouse Road. Turn left
(southeast) on Rittenhouse Road and travel southeast to Riggs Road. Turn
left (east) on Riggs Road and follow the signs to the Site Entrance.
>From the EAST: Take US-60 West to the Ellsworth Exit. Turn left (south) on
Ellsworth and travel south to Rittenhouse Road. Turn left (southeast) on
Rittenhouse Road and travel Southeast to Riggs Road. Turn left (east) on
Riggs Road and follow the signs to the Site Entrance.
>From the SOUTH: Take I-10 North to US-60. Turn right (east) on US-60 and
travel east. Take US-60 east to the Ellsworth Exit. Turn right (south) on
Ellsworth and travel south to Rittenhouse Road. Turn left (southeast) on
Rittenhouse Road and travel southeast to Riggs Road. Turn left (east) on
Riggs Road and follow the signs to the Site Entrance.

In service.

Raffaelle