GL - Surgery

Charlene Lockhart ladysharlyne2000 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 8 15:48:40 PST 2001

 Kind Laird,

Just wanted to say that my prayers are with you for your surgery... You are a fine young man and I will be sad to see you leave Glaslyn...

I am sure there are many bonnie lass's standing in line to help you recover..... :-)

Sharlyne Lockhart of the Canton of Glaslyn

  Richard Culver <rbculver at hotmail.com> wrote:
Wesaþ ge hal!

I thought I would pass along my surgery will be next Friday so I will be
out of commission for the next few months. Of course any young ladies who
wish to nurse me back to health will be more than welcome. ;) (Shameless
plug-- I know)

Godspeed,
Cyniric hlafard Cyniwarding forscrunenu hand