GL - dance,

Scot and Michelle Henry henrycs at ix.netcom.com
Fri Feb 9 16:23:42 PST 2001

Joan :Ah, I was wondering what had happened to you and your lord.  I
understand the need for family time though.
TO all:  Actually, I'd been wondering what had happened to a good many
people last night.  I'd been all excited about doing 8-person and more
dances.  We did have 7 show up, including 3 first-timers (SO glad you could
come!).
I think I need to take the time this weekend to create a Glaslyn Dancers
mailing group of all that have expressed interest in dance.  Then I can
easily send reminders and other info./requests.  So, if you have expressed
(or just have) an interest  in dance, but I don't yet have your e-mail (even
if you think I do, you may want to send it again if I've never actually
e-mailed you personally), please send it to me a.s.a.p.
See everyone in the morning.
Capricia