GL - Gulf War travel

Kellie Hardy khemail at swbell.net
Sat Feb 10 11:41:38 PST 2001

Greetings to the lists,
If you are camping with the Steppes, its cantons or households in the
main encaampment at Gulf War, and you are interested in participating in
a group cooking effort or want to go in on a truck or trailer to haul
group and personal gear to Gulf War, please come to an organizational
meeting at the home of Fritz and Catrin on Tuesday, February  13th at
7:30 pm.  We can oder in Chinese or pizza, or if you prefer potluck, say
so.
We are very interested in sharing cooking duties with a group, so that
we all have more time to play.  We also need to haul a lot of stuff, and
are interested in combining forces to streamline what everyone has to
bring.  Come to the meeting armed with ideas about how to accomplish
these goals.
If you want to participate, but really cannot make the meeting, please
let us know of your interest and ideas by private email, and we will
keep you informed.  Thanks.

For Steppes,

Fritz and Catrin