GL - fabric district trip

Scot and Michelle Henry henrycs at ix.netcom.com
Sun Feb 11 22:21:08 PST 2001

Magdalena,
We definitely could be if you are offering to help us - right Joan?  I have
set a new goal to do less school work and have more fun and personal time.
Don't know how long it will last, but it will last longer if I'm so busy
with everything else that I can't do school work.

So, ladies (and lords) - where do we want to do this and what time?

Capricia

PS - have a great time and say hi to everyone for us.