GL - Fw: Steppes - SCA

Chiara chiara at io.com
Sat Feb 17 06:11:08 PST 2001

We are being called to show off our best for a troop of very young and
powerful minds. Boy Scouts. Recent events have been held in facilities
related to the scouts and it would be nice to give something back. They have
requested 2 knights for a short demo of a list of things below. Further
conversations have revealed that they would very much enjoy the feats of our
siege engines and archers as well as artisans, light weapons and armorers.
But if all we can get is 2 knights they would be just as happy. There will
be a question and answer session on the virtuous of knighthood, your armor,
warstories and a demo of your fighting skills if only two show up. If more
are out there that want to do this we can expand that even more!!! :)

Please contact me ASAP if you have the time on Tuesday evening to do this
demo.

Knights, Centurions, Dons, Equestrians, and archers/siege engineers, can one
of you please either send this missive on to the lists or to other knights,
centurions, dons, equestrians, and archer/engineers of the area? Thanks! :)

Sincerely,
Franchesca Havas
McKinney, Texas