GL - Various

Susan Carol Tribble susant at unt.edu
Mon Feb 19 11:08:53 PST 2001

Greetings Everyone:

For those of you who missed the banner making workshop, you missed a great
time.  The 5 (adults) of us who showed up worked on the Celtic Design
banner that we started last October.  For those of you who didn't get to
participate, there is still plenty of painting left to be done on this
banner.

Also, 5 1/2 year old Dakota and 23 month old Daniel (with the help of
Joan) also made 3 banners.

The next "formal" A&S workshop will be Sunday, March 25 from 2:00 - 5:00
at the Visual Arts Center.  HL Ceinwen will teach Calligraphy and I
will teach Illumination.

Also, accommodating the requests of some of the members of the Canton, on
Monday nights when there is no dance (that would be this coming Monday
night, February 26) starting around 7:30, I will host an "Open A&S
Night".

Bring your own project if you want.  We can paint charters, paint banners,
work on embroidery, do some "minting" for upcoming events, sew, etc. etc.
It's totally up to you.

When it starts getting lighter a later (and a little warmer) we will
move these to the park where we can "encourage" the fighters.

On a final note, I will bring the latest version of the Domesday to
populace meeting on Wednesday.  If you were not able to download yours,
you can get one then.

Yours in Service,
Lady Lavina del Bakhous
Minister of A&S, Canton of Glaslyn