GL - Rapier Practice in Glaslyn

Susan Carol Tribble susant at unt.edu
Wed Feb 21 13:04:28 PST 2001

I am sending this on behalf of Lord David de la Roke, Rapier
Marshal for the Canton of Glaslyn:

To all who wish to learn or practice rapier in the Denton area,
Glaslyn will have their first rapier practice (weather permitting) on
Monday, February 26 beginning at 7:30 p.m.  Practice will take
place at my home.  Directions are as follows:

Take your best route to I-35 and go North to Denton
Once in Denton, take the McCormick Street exit and go South on
McCormick Street
Turn left onto Willowood
Turn right on Westwood
4th house on the right

2002 Westwood
Denton, TX  76201
(940) 383-1270

The first meeting will be open for discussion for a furture location for
light fighter practice.  If you have any questions about the time
and/or place, please e-mail Lord David at:
daviddelaroke at email.com

Yours in Service,
Lord David de la Roke
Rapier Marshal, Canton of Glaslyn